Crock Pot Cubed Steak with Gravy is the final no-fuss weeknight dinner recipe. Tender, flavorful and goes ideal with mashed potatoes!
CROCK POT CUBED STEAK AND GRAVY
This meal isn’t simplest less expensive however it’s far one of these “set-it and forget about-it” kind meals. You can toss the entirety into your sluggish cooker and dinner will be equipped whilst you are!
CROCK POT COOKING TIPS
This is one of these restoration-it and forget it kind crock pot recipes. It enables to have a virtual crock pot in recent times. You can cook it for a sure amount of time so and then set it to robotically go to a hold-warm placing.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
au jus gravy mix
cream of bird soup
French onion soup
to thicken gravy:
HOW TO MAKE CROCK POT CUBED STEAK:
- In the lowest of a 6-quart gradual cooker, combine cream of fowl soup, French Onion soup, packet of au jus and water. Stir properly.
- Put cubed steak in slow cooker with gravy aggregate.
- Cover gradual cooker and prepare dinner steak on low.
- After cooking, it’s time to thicken gravy. In a small bowl, whisk collectively cornstarch and cold water.
- Stir combination into crock pot.
- Turn the setting to high and cook until gravy is thickened.
- Then serve with mashed potatoes.
Cook’s Note: If you’re sensitive to salt, I could advocate the usage of lower sodium alternatives wherein feasible.
1.5-2 pounds cube steak
1 can French onion soup
1 packet of au jus gravy mix
0.5 cup water
1 can cream of chicken soup
To thicken gravy:
3 tbsp cold water
3 tbsp cornstarch
In the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker, integrate cream of fowl soup, French Onion soup, packet of au jus and water.
Put cubed steak in gradual cooker with gravy mixture.
Cover gradual cooker and prepare dinner steak on low for six-eight hours.
After cooking, it is time to thicken gravy. In a small bowl, whisk collectively cornstarch and cold water. Stir combination into crock pot.
Turn the putting to excessive and cook for 30 minutes (until gravy is thickened.)