This Garlic Butter Baked Salmon recipe makes gentle, flaky salmon brushed with an super garlic butter sauce! Baked on a sheet pan with your favored veggies, this smooth salmon recipe takes only some minutes of prep and makes a great weeknight dinner concept.
THE BEST BAKED SALMON RECIPE RECIPE EVER!
Garlic butter smothered salmon is, palms down, one of the easiest and tastiest seafood dinners you could make. It requires just a handful of components and it comes together pretty quick.
I almost always opt for a pan seared salmon because it yields a wonderfully crisp outside with a scrumptious and flaky interior. However, once I need to encompass a side dish together with our primary dish, this Garlic Butter Baked Salmon recipe is my preference. This is especially authentic when I handiest have 30-ish mins to get all of it accomplished.
HOW TO MAKE GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE FOR BAKED SALMON
- Mince four garlic cloves.
- Melt 6 tablespoons butter; whisk in brown sugar, oregano, thyme, and rosemary. Set apart.
A ONE PAN BAKED SALMON RECIPE
This baked salmon with greens is a complete meal on simply one sheet pan. Broccoli, green beans, sugar snap peas, and asparagus work quality due to the fact they cook within the same time because the fish. Root greens should be roasted for 10 mins previous to including uncooked fish to the pan.
HOW TO BAKE SALMON IN THE OVEN
- Arrange salmon fillets and broccoli florets on a lightly greased sheet pan.
- Prepare the butter sauce.
- Rub the minced garlic over the salmon fillets and pour the butter mixture over the salmon and broccoli.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the entirety and season with salt and pepper.
- In terms of the way lengthy to bake salmon: You need to bake salmon in a preheated oven for 15 mins, or until salmon is cooked thru and flakes without difficulty with a fork.
If you’re missing an factor or TWO, don’t worry! This recipe is flexible and adaptable. No butter? Use olive oil. Can’t stand broccoli? Skip it! How approximately asparagus?! Can’t locate brown sugar to your pantry? Grab some honey!
No want to worry – make it your personal.
Just recognize that this baked salmon recipe is a restaurant worthy dish that you may make inside the comfort of your own kitchen. AND, in half-hour, from begin to finish.
FOR THE SALMON AND VEGETABLES :
▢4 (6 ounces each) salmon fillets
▢4 to 6 cups broccoli florets
FOR THE GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE :
▢1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
▢1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
▢1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
▢4 cloves garlic, minced
▢6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
▢1 tablespoon light brown sugar
▢salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
▢1 lemon, halved, divided
▢chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Remove from oven and garnish with parsley. Serve with lemon slices.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange broccoli florets and salmon fillets on prepared sheet pan. Rub minced garlic over each fillet. Set aside.
- In a blending bowl whisk collectively melted butter, brown sugar, oregano, thyme, and rosemary.
- Pour the butter aggregate over the salmon and greens.
- Take half of a lemon and squeeze lemon juice over the whole lot; then, season with salt and pepper.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven and prepare dinner for 15 minutes, or till the fish flakes easily with a fork and internal temperature is 145F levels.