We love ourselves a good crescent dough hack, and this one is one among our faves. Look for dough you could buy as a full sheet, rather than the type with perforated edges. It’s not totally vital, however it’ll make matters easier to gather.
1/2 lb. deli ham, sliced
1/4 c. finely chopped chives
12 slices cheddar
1 tsp. poppy seeds
1 tsp. sesame seeds
1 tsp. minced onion
1 tsp. dried garlic
12 large eggs
1/4 c. milk
3 tbsp. butter, divided
Freshly ground black pepper
2 cans crescent dough
Flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a baking sheet with cooking spray. In a huge bowl, whisk collectively eggs and milk.
- In a massive nonstick pan over medium warmth, soften 1 tablespoon butter. When butter is foamy, reduce heat to low and add egg mixture. Cook, stirring often with a spatula, until eggs are just set. Season with salt and pepper and eliminate from warmness.
- Unroll you can actually of crescents onto greased baking sheet and pinch seams collectively so it’s a solid layer of pastry with out gaps. Add a layer of ham then top with scrambled eggs, chives, and cheese. Unroll 2nd crescent dough and vicinity on pinnacle of cheese. Pinch together crescent sheets to seal.
- Melt ultimate butter in microwave. Brush melted butter on top of crescent dough then sprinkle with poppy seeds, sesame seeds, minced onion, and dried garlic. Season with flaky sea salt.
- Bake until crescent dough is golden and cooked thru, about 25 to half-hour. (If the crescent dough is browning too fast, cover with foil.)
- Let cool for at the least 15 mins earlier than slicing into squares.